1. Set up ad zones for where you want ads to appear
- Create the ad zones you need in the Ad Zones setting: Header, Footer, Sidebar, in-content, etc.
Multiple ads will randomly rotate through with each page reload.
2. Use the WordPress editor to create any type of ad
- Banner ads
- Text + images
- Ad code from third party ad networks
3. Drop ads anywhere in your publication
A. Use Ad Dropper shortcodes in your content. The zone_id attribute lets you specify a specific zone to choose from. For example,
B. And use the Ad Dropper widget for sidebar, header, footer widget, etc:
Tracks ad views and clicks
Hide ads from paid subscribers in Leaky Paywall