Ad Dropper makes it a snap to add, manage, and track ads anywhere on your WordPress site.
Ad Dropper makes it a snap to add, manage, and track ads anywhere on your WordPress site. Create multiple ad zones: header, footer, sidebar, and in-content. Create any type of ad with the WordPress editor: banner, text, video, or insert ad code. Assign 1 or more ads to your ad zones. That’s it. Lightweight and tracks views and clicks.
How Ad Dropper works:
1. Set up ad zones for where you want ads to appear
- Create the ad zones you need in the Ad Zones setting: Header, Footer, Sidebar, in-content, etc.
Multiple ads will randomly rotate through with each page reload.
2. Use the WordPress editor to create any type of ad
- Banner ads
- Text + images
- Ad code from third party ad networks
3. Drop ads anywhere in your publication
A. Use Ad Dropper shortcodes in your content:
B. And use the Ad Dropper widget for sidebar, header, footer widget, etc:
Tracks ad views and clicks
Can hide ads from paid subscribers in Leaky Paywall