This major update covers a lot of ground as was fueled by your feedback and requests. Thank you!
Here is what’s new:
- Multisite compatibility
- My Account page
- Custom welcome email
- Accept 138 currencies
- New subscriber redirect
Run Leaky Paywall on two or more subsites with one WordPress multisite installation. Lets readers choose to subscribe to an individual site or to all sites with one payment. Leaky Paywall maintains one subscriber database for all your multisite publications.
Things you can do on a multisite install:
- Set a global free level to collect subscribers email addresses and let them have limited access to all your publications.
- Set a global paid level to let subscribers have access to all your paid sites
- Sell individual subscriptions
- Manage all your subscribers in one subscriber dashboard
For example if you run publications A, B, and C you can sell individual subscriptions to each, OR a single global subscription to all three. You cannot sell two of the 3 subscription at this point. Readers can, however, subscribe individually to multiple publications and have access all their account info on any site’s My Account page.
The new My Account page will also show all current subscriptions that a subscriber has running in one spot regardless of which publication they are visiting.
All new My Account page
Your subscribers now have a page to go to that lets them:
- Change their personal info
- See what they are subscribed to
- Update their credit card info with Stripe. PayPal simply links them to PayPal.
- Cancel their subscriptions
- Log in and out
In the Leaky Paywall dashboard simply choose which page you would like to serve as your My Account page and add the shortcode to that page: [leaky_paywall_profile]
Welcome email message
New subscribers will get a custom message from you. You can use HTML for a fancier email if you like.
Accept 138 currencies
Leaky Paywall now handles all currencies that are supported by Stripe.
New subscriber redirect
New subscribers will redirect to the page of your choosing. A good choice is to select the My Account page to go to after a new subscriber signs up.
We also stomped some bugs and are adding more features soon.
Please let us know what you think and thanks for your support!